Beaver Athletics is looking to hire an experienced, enthusiastic and motivating Strength and Conditioning Coach. Position is 20 hours per week; Monday through Friday 2:30-5:30 p.m. and Monday through Friday, 12-1 p.m. Times and days are negotiable.
- Plan and program for varsity, sub-varsity, and middle school teams.
- Teach daily strength and conditioning classes.
- Assist with rehab / injured athletes.
- Monitor weight room during open hours.
- Assess weight room and equipment needs.
- Availability to educate around basic nutrition and supplements.
- Support the mission and work of the School and Athletic Department.
- Ability to work effectively and respectfully with various constituencies – students, coaches, faculty, parents, and visitors.
- Ensure that spaces are safe and inclusive at all times.
Qualifications / Certifications Preferred:
- Experience working in a weight room, writing programs, and working with student athletes or experience in a similar field.