- Provide conditioning programs to assist the athlete in developing the increasing athletic ability to safely perform the selected sport.
- Plans, organizes and implements educational programs for coaches, athletes and community members. Coordinates and implements outreach programs with Mitchell area high schools for athlete development and strengthening.
- Work with local Sports teams, coaches to develop athletes. Plan and implement summer athletic programs for region High schools.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in athletic performance related field required.
- Strength & Conditioning Coach Certification (SCCC) by the Collegiate, Strength and Conditioning Coaches Association or Strength & Conditioning Specialist or combination of previous education and training as a Strength and Conditioning Coach and SCCC certification required within 6 months of employment.
- BLS and AED certifications preferred.