Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement strength training and conditioning programs in-season, off-season, and pre-season for all intercollegiate athletic programs.
- Work in cooperation with the sports medicine or athletic training staff in the rehabilitation and strengthening of injured athletes.
- Facilitate a collaborative relationship among sport coaches, sports medicine, and the strength and conditioning staff.
- Design and implement policies and procedures for the strength and conditioning program.
- Conduct an annual needs-analysis for each sport team in conjunction with the sport coach at the conclusion of each sport season.
- Must possess CSCS certification from a nationally recognized organization.
- Must be certified by the Board of Certification (BOC) and licensed by the State of New York.
- Must possess a minimum of a Masters’ degree in a related field.
- Must be current in FA/CPR/AED.