The Athletics department at The College of Saint Benedict invites applicants for the full-time (.83 FTE), benefit-eligible position of Strength and Conditioning Coach/Assistant to the Athletic Director.
- Create a vision for a premier women’s strength and conditioning program.
- Plan and conduct training sessions.
- Evaluate individual and team performance.
- Use video technology to teach and provide feedback.
- Conduct individual and team assessment meetings.
- Create a positive environment with open and respectful communication.
- Identify, follow, and enforce CSB, conference (when applicable) and NCAA rules and guidelines.
- Successfully complete NCAA Division III requirements and testing.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Certification required from a nationally recognized certification program.
- Two years of coaching/training experience required; collegiate experience preferred.
- Demonstrate open and respectful communication with student-athletes, staff and faculty.
- Proficiency with office technologies including Microsoft Office and familiarity social media.
- Strong ability to approach the academic and athletic aspects of the student-athlete in a holistic manner.
- Ability to exhibit ethics and integrity.