- Oversees the weightlifting program for grades 9-12.
- Incorporates and promotes a positive environment that promotes self-esteem, high values, and life-long learning in participants.
- Interacts with staff, students, parents, media and public in a positive and appropriate manner.
- Plans lessons and practices to provide a reasonable progression of activities appropriate to the maturity and condition of the participants.
- Maintains past practice plans and other applicable documents on file.
- Maintains a log of people who use the fitness equipment.
- High School graduate or equivalent;
- MHSA Certified;
- First Aid/AED/CPR Certified;
- Member of the Montana Coaches Association;
- Experience working with a successful high school level weight training program.