The Strength and Conditioning Coach provides leadership in the area of athletic performance training which includes programming, motivation, organization, progress monitoring and evaluation of student athletes.
- Experience implementing strength programming for High School aged students.
- High School Coaching Experience.
- First Aid, CPR, AED certifications.
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, Exercise Science or Kinesiology.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through NHSCA or willingness to obtain.