Strength and Conditioning Coach will develop and implement sports performance programs w/ area schools and community organizations focused on functional movement and injury prevention. Foster and maintain strong relationships between sports performance teams, schools, community wellness organizations, athletes, and providers.
- Provides strength and conditioning services to athletes and maintains strong relationships between department, schools, youth organizations, athletes, and providers.
- Offer expertise for coaches, staff, and community representative through educational seminars, 1:1 coaching sessions and other activities as requested.
- Be proficient in screening clients for safety for sports performance including jumping, weight lifting and other athletic based movements.
- Develop and implement youth weight room programming and attend sessions for guidance and cueing.
- Graduate Bachelor's degree in movement based science field (kinesiology, exercise science, movement science, others as applicable to sit for appropriate certifications).
- Current BCLS certification.