The strength coach is responsible for program design and implementation of Youth, Beginner/Intermediate, Multi Sport Varsity, and FIT clientele. They also assist with the implementation programs for collegiate/professional clients. In addition to these duties, the coach oversees facility cleanliness and equipment maintenance. They are also in charge of the intern development program. These duties include, but are not limited to any administrative tasks such as client profile management, payment processing, class scheduling, and client communication.
- Must be able to perform the professional, clinical and or technical competencies of the assigned unit or department.
- Assists General Manager with developing and implementing various programs including but not limited to Youth, Beginner/Intermediate, Multi Sport Varsity and FIT Clientele.
- Instructs classes for strength training, fitness and speed development ranging from individual to large group classes.
- Assists General manager with coaching, and coaching schedule.
- Performs personal training instruction as needed.
- Assists General Manager with training and development of the other intern coaches.
- Cleans, maintains and organizes the gym and its equipment.
- Participates in marketing and promotional activities.
- Processes client payments and maintains client profile management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science.
- Experience with dealing directly with customers and providing a positive and motivating client experience.