The strength coach is responsible for program design and implementation of Youth, Beginner/Intermediate, Multi Sport Varsity, and FIT clientele. They also assist with the implementation programs for collegiate/professional clients. In addition to these duties, the coach oversees facility cleanliness and equipment maintenance. They are also in charge of the intern development program.
- Assists General Manager with developing and implementing various programs including but not limited to Youth, Beginner/Intermediate, Multi Sport Varsity and FIT Clientele.
- Instructs classes for strength training, fitness and speed development ranging from individual to large group classes.
- Assists General manager with coaching, and coaching schedule.
- Performs personal training instruction as needed.
- Assists General Manager with training and development of the other intern coaches.
- Cleans, maintains and organizes the gym and its equipment.
- Participates in marketing and promotional activities.
- Processes client payments and maintains client profile management.
- Adherence to standard policies and procedures to safeguard the clients and coaches.
- Maintains positive, energetic attitude with the ability to multi-task and perform lead and organize a group.
- Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science.
- Experience with dealing directly with customers and providing a positive and motivating client experience.