- 2075 active jobs (view)
Westminster Schools of Augusta, seeks a Strength Coach and Athletic Trainer to lead the School’s program supporting student-athletes on the field, with strength training, sports-related injuries and through protocols in preventative care. The Strength Coach and Athletic Trainer, providing coverage for the grades 6-12, will work under the direction of the Athletic Director to advance the needs of the school’s overall athletic program.
- Game and practice coverage, injury prevention and evaluation, communication to campus nurses, coaches, parents, and faculty; coordination and implementation of rehabilitation programs and return to play protocols.
- Track and help with CPR/AED certification of coaches, sports clearance tracking, and baseline concussion test administration seasonally.
- Flexibility to work long hours including weekends and evenings, during busy times.
- Contribution to the team effort including assistance with other duties and functions defined by athletic administration.
- Site setup for practices and games.
- Athletic training room management.
- Maintain physical forms and all health related paperwork on athletes and coaches.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in athletic training or related field.
- CSCS and ATC Certification Necessary.
- NATABOC Certification.
- GA state licensure or eligibility to obtain licensure.
- CPR/AED/First Aid certification.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Ability to work in a self-directed setting.