The main purpose of this job is to create world class training experiences for the Red Bull athletes. As the Strength & Conditioning Coach, you will be responsible for creating optimized performance solutions for Red Bull athletes in terms of physical training and physical optimization methodologies.
- Build in conjunction with other performance expertise the performance programing needed for each individual athlete involved in the APC LA program.
- Support athletes and their coaches in identifying what and where the most impactful performance methodologies are lying in their track.
- Cultivate precise and targeted projects that will bring impact to the individual athlete as well as Red Bull Performance as a whole.
- Build in conjunction with subject matter experts, a top level performance support structure that is clear and outcome oriented for the Red Bull athletes.
- Build in conjunction with the other performance staff and external subject matter experts a top level program around the athlete and artists that is cohesive and forward thinking in it's core.
- Min. 5 years of proven success delivering in performance environments and multiple functions across sport organizations and constituencies.
- Deep understanding of elite athlete performance programing in multiple domains of sport.
- Proven experience building programs to drive change at a system level.
- Creative, strategic thinker capable of bridging vision with the nuts and bolts of execution in targeted sport environments.
- Masters in exercise science: applied sports technology and exercise research.