Under general direction, implement, conduct, and monitor strength and conditioning; assist with rehabilitation of injured athletes; assist in management of strength and conditioning facility.
- Design, implement, conduct, and monitor strength and conditioning programs for Northwestern’s varsity sports.
- Coordinate student-athlete rehabilitation with sports medicine; assist with rehabilitation of injured athletes.
- Support education for student-athletes about nutrition and supplementation.
- Assist with coordinating, maintenance, and staffing of weight room/strength facilities; assist in identifying and purchasing needed strength and conditioning equipment; assist in scheduling weight room training for the various athletic programs.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, masters preferred; supplemented with two (2) years of related experience.
- Either National Strength and Conditioning Association or Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Coaches Association certification required.
- Maintain a personal relationship with Jesus Christ; is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ; maintain a kind, Christ-like attitude in dealing with and ministering to people within and outside of Northwestern; and faithfully uphold and embrace Northwestern’s mission, doctrinal statement and Declaration of Christian Community.