- Bachelor's degree.
- Current certification by National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) as Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (SCSC) or by the Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Coaches Association (CSCCA) as Strength and Conditioning Coach Certified (SCCC).
- Excellent knowledge of sports nutrition and experience teaching student-athletes on the subject.
- Significant experience in working in a collaborative performance enhancement environment.
- Master's Degree.
- Two years or more experience instructing collegiate student-athletes in the areas of strength & conditioning philosophies and techniques.
- Successful experience in training college or professional basketball or other elite athletes.
- Successful experience in developing and implementing year-round strength & conditioning programs.
- Experience in injury prevention strategies and techniques.
As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, we will not discriminate against minorities, women, protected veterans, individuals with disabilities, or on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity.