- Provide high level of personal service and attention.
- Maintain a minimum of 12 client hours weekly.
- Conduct fitness assessments and Smart Start appointments.
- Achieve average 20 percent booking rate per floor hour in Smart Start or other meaningful personal training entry points for members.
- Respond appropriately to questions, comments, and complaints from members, guests, and visitors.
- Highlight and promote all activities, events, training programs, and services.
- Participate in special events to recruit and educate members.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to motivate and nurture others.
- Strong work ethic that includes punctuality, organization, and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain a friendly, enthusiastic, and positive attitude.
- Outwardly facing professional appearance.
- Confidence and desire to create new relationships quickly.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.