What You Will Do:
- Develop and design plans to improve athletic performance, developing speed, strength, power and endurance in accordance with sport.
- Implement strength and conditioning programs in consideration of sports performance curriculum.
- Provide compliant strength and conditioning education and information to athletes, coaches and clients.
- Coordinate communication with athlete, agents, sport coaches, athletic trainers, healthcare providers, and others to promote a team approach to athlete strength and conditioning development.
What You Will Need:
- BLS Provider obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
Ascension Lourdes is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.