- Valid Iowa coaching endorsement or authorization, required.
- Demonstrate aptitude for performing tasks listed.
- Exhibit high moral values and be able to serve as a favorable example to young people.
- Formulate objectives for the sport season as it would pertain to player personnel .
- Be knowledgeable of rules and regulations concerning his/her sport.
- Inventory, selection, care and maintenance of equipment.
- Assist athletic director with proper registration of all athletes at beginning of season.
- Collect necessary fees and immediately turn in to the activities director.
- Arrange for systematic issuance of school equipment.
- Make sure all athletes have physicals, concussion forms and medical cards on file.
- Assume supervisory control over all phases of the program.
- Organize and schedule practice sessions on a regular basis with the idea of developing the athlete’s greatest potential.
Waukee Community School District is an equal opportunity employer.