Provide personalized attention and professional fitness instruction to Explosive Performance members, build training business through referrals, and improve members’ lives under the management of the Explosive Performance Site Director and with the Explosive Performance team.
- Provide high level of personal service and attention.
- Maintain a minimum of 12 client hours weekly.
- Conduct fitness assessments and Smart Start appointments.
- Achieve average 20 percent booking rate per floor hour in Smart Start or other meaningful personal training entry points for members.
- Respond appropriately to questions, comments, and complaints from members, guests, and visitors.
- Highlight and promote all activities, events, training programs, and services.
- Participate in special events to recruit and educate members.
Experience, Education & Certifications:
- Nationally recognized Personal Training certification from a US Fitness accepted provider.
- CPR/AED required.
- Current continuing education credentials required.