- Develop in- and out of season programs for team, individual and recreational athletes with emphasis on improving athletic performance using the many facets of strength training.
- Teach proper technique in various sport specific speed, strength, agility and explosive movements, as well as testing and evaluating the student-athlete’s performance.
- Focus on injury prevention through improving mobility, flexibility and prehab routines.
- Coordinate student-athlete rehabilitation with Athletic Trainer; assists with rehabilitation of injured student-athletes.
- Maintain all aspects in regards to weight room/fitness center management.
- Educate all students, faculty, staff and community members about health and wellness.
- Maintain and improve professional competence through attendance at professional development events, conferences and online learning that meet the expectations and the requirements for re-certification.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in fast paced, energized environment.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required.
Quabbin Regional School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.