This position reports to the Director of Athletics and Head Women's Soccer coach and will assist in the development, implementation, and monitoring of strength and conditioning activities for the women's soccer team. The duties of this position must be conducted in adherence with the policies, rules and regulations of the Northwest Athletic Conference (NWAC) and Bellevue College.
- Instruct student athletes in proper training techniques, speed development, plyometric, and assist with recovery methods.
- Assist in developing and implementing successful sport-specific strength and conditioning programs, in cooperation with the head of each specific sport.
- Assist with all pre-season, in season, post-season, and summer strength and conditioning programs, in cooperation with the head coach of each specific sport.
- Assist with the enforcement and implementation of policies and procedures for the Fitness Center.
- Maintain up-to-date records on the strength program of each team and specific individual workouts of student athletes.
- Assist with coordinating student athlete rehabilitation with sports medicine.
- Associates Degree.
- At least 3 years of related experience involving developing and implementing strength and conditioning-based programming.
- Knowledge of NWAC rules, policies, and procedures.
- Strong organizational, management and communication skills with attention to detail.
Bellevue College is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal opportunity and nondiscrimination to applicants and employees without regard to race or ethnicity; creed; color; national origin; sex; marital status; sexual orientation; age; religion; genetic information; the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability; or whether a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran.