The Baltimore Orioles are seeking a full time Minor League Strength & Conditioning Coach for the 2023 Major League Baseball Championship season. This coach will be responsible for the implementation and supervision of the Baltimore Orioles strength & conditioning program at the Orioles complex in the Sarasota.
- Oversee the daily administration and implementation of the strength and conditioning program.
- Supervise and instruct all weight training, speed, recovery and conditioning program.
- Ability to aid, promote, and implement foundational program in areas including but not limited to sleep, nutrition, establishing base strength, establishing quality movements, and understanding of training.
- Hold players accountable and advance them in strength and movement to build base for their careers within the Orioles strength and conditioning principles.
- Conduct activity outside of the weight room such as activation, prep, and post-game routines.
- Manage organizational data within athlete management systems and apps. Complete reports using the data as directed by MiLB Strength & Conditioning Coordinator.
- Carry out the organization's performance programs including VBT, GPS tech, speed gates, strength, and mobility assessment tools.
- Conduct movement and power testing on a consistent basis and adhere to the strength and conditioning department's testing guidelines to gauge the program efficacy
The Baltimore Orioles are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Baltimore Orioles to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race (including hair textures, afro hairstyles, or protective hairstyles), color, national origin or ancestry, religion or creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, veteran's status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.