- Bachelor's Degree in Sports Management, Kinesiology, Physical Education, recreation/related field, or a Nationally Accredited Training Certification (NSCA, NASM, ACE, ISSA, NCSF, or USA Weightlifting) required.
- ASEP Certification required.
- Minimum one year of professional strength and conditioning experience.
- Demonstrates personal relationship skills in dealing with student-athletes, peers, staff, and administrative personnel.
- Develop and implement individualized conditioning program fro student-athletes using school software systems.
- Assess individual student-athletes and address any identified mobility limitation.
- Assist in managing, supervising and controlling the operation of the weight room.
- Work compatibly and cooperatively with coaches regarding sport specific training.