Suns Legacy Partners includes several companies and many different departments that support the Phoenix Suns, Phoenix Mercury, and Footprint Center.
What Will You Do:
- Plan and implement strength & conditioning programs for Phoenix Mercury athletes both in and out of season, as well a provide preventative training methods and procedures.
- Performance coaching, including but not limited to strength training, conditioning, motor learning.
- Oversee load monitoring systems and provide training recommendations to coaching staff.
- Close communication with the Head Athletic Trainer, Physical Therapist.
- Assist with the management of equipment, supplies, and travel.
- Full time travel during the WNBA season is required.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in exercise-science related field, Master’s degree preferred.
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Coach (CSCS).
- Collegiate or professional team sports experience (minimum 2 years).
- Experience in basketball preferred.
- CPR/AED certification required.