T3i is seeking a full-time strength and conditioning (S&C) coach to support tactical athletes in Alamogordo, NM. The S&C coach will be part of a holistic team of human performance (HP) specialists supporting US Air Force (USAF) pilots. S&C coaches prepare USAF pilots for the physical demands of flying operations.
- Demonstrate persistent and effective coaching presence and attitude.
- Be able to identify points of performance and common technical deficiencies.
- Provide effective tactile, verbal, and visual cueing.
- Maintain personal fitness and demonstrate quality movement.
- Teach and demonstrate S&C fundamentals.
- Conduct S&C assessments.
- Design and update training programs and curriculum.
- Teach traditional classroom blocks of instruction related to health, fitness, and physical performance.
- Utilize human performance technology to inform programming, assess athletic performance, etc.
- Evaluate and provide written professional assessments on emerging technology.
Skills and Experience:
- B.A. or B.S. Degree in Health and Exercise Science, Kinesiology, or related field.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) certification or equivalent.
- 5+ combined years of tactical, collegiate, professional, and/or Olympic athlete strength and conditioning experience.
- Pass required background check: National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI).
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with computers, e-mail, voicemail, and mobile messaging.