- Trains coaches and student athletes in technique, safety and theory of sport specific strength and conditioning.
- Runs and executes strength and conditioning workouts with teams when on site.
- Coordinates with Athletic Training Staff for specific needs for injury prevention and rehabilitation.
- Collaborates with Athletic Director & Budget Manager for purchasing of weight room and other strength and conditioning equipment.
- Adheres to all NCAA and GNAC compliance rules and regulations.
- Provides for spiritual/social development of student athletes. Develops meaningful relationships with student-athletes to lead, motivate, and teach them to maximize their potential.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Previous Strength and Conditioning coaching experience. The knowledge and technical skills necessary to accomplish the assigned task.
- Must be certified by a program endorsed by the NCAA.
- A maturing and contagious Christian faith, knowledge of and the willingness to actively support the Christian mission of the University and accept the life-style standards of the Christian Community.
- The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coaches, athletes, students, faculty, administration and the community.