The University of Cincinnati (UC), Department of Athletics seeks applications for an Athletic Strength & Conditioning Coach to work with assigned Olympic sports. This is a full-time position, salaried, with a comprehensive benefits package. The successful candidate will be expected to develop and execute strength and conditioning programs for Baseball and one other assigned athletic team while following all departmental, university, conference, and NCAA policies and regulations.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) rules related specifically to recruitment and to the on-going performance of duties.
- Develop and execute strength and conditioning programs for one or more assigned athletic team(s) and student-athletes.
- Assist with other non-assigned sports as needed.
- Teach proper training techniques within the weight room or other designated area for improved athletic performance.
- Support educational efforts made towards nutrition and general well-being. Collaborate with Registered Dietician (RD) and refer student-athletes to RD.
- Assist in the overall supervision of weight room and other designated facilities, ensuring proper maintenance of equipment while monitoring compliance of safety procedures.
- Collaborate with athletic training staff in the rehabilitation of athletic-related injuries as well as daily programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- CPR, First Aid and AED certification required (must have and maintain).
- Certification through a nationally accredited strength and conditioning certification program (must have and maintain).