Pennsauken Public Schools is an urban/suburban Pre-K to 12th grade school district of approximately 5,000 students located in Camden County, New Jersey
Essential Job Functions:
- Designs, implements, conducts and monitors strength and conditioning program for multiple Olympic sport programs.
- Coordinates student-athlete rehabilitation with sports medicine; assists with rehabilitation of injured athletics.
- Supports education for student-athletes about nutrition and supplementation.
- Assists with coordinating, maintenance and staffing of weight room/strength facilities; assists in identifying and purchasing needed strength and conditioning equipment; assists in scheduling weight room training for the various athletic programs.
- Assists with administration of intern program, which includes planning, supervising and evaluating.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- A minimum of two years experience.
- National Strength and Conditional Association and Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Coaches Association certification preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Knowledge of strength and conditioning equipment.
- Interpersonal/human relations skills.
- Supervisory skills.