- Delivery of strength and power training; speed, agility, movement sessions; and regeneration.
- Programming, sport liaison and observation of athletes, tracking and reporting.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in kinesiology, health, physical education, or related field.
- Previous experience as a performance specialist in strength and conditioning.
- High energy, charismatic training approach with the ability to interface with a variety of audiences.
- Experience motivating, inspiring and training middle and high school student athletes.
- Experience with both small and large group training and individual training.
- Proficiency in writing training programs for athletes of all ages in a variety of sports.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills with colleagues, sport coaches, and athletes.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.