Reporting to the Associate Dean for Student Success, the the Student Athletics Director will provide oversight for intercollegiate and recreational athletics staff, programs, facilities, and activities. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provides oversight for all athletics programs, facilities and equipment;
- Ensures compliance with federal, divisional and university athletics regulations;
- Administers departmental funds and accounts in a fiscally responsible manner;
- Collaborates with other College departments on recruiting and retaining student athletes;
- Collaborates with College communications professionals and the media on publicity and reporting of athletic events and results;
- Manages full- and part-time athletics staff;
- Plans, implements, and promotes intercollegiate, intramural, and recreational athletics programs including varsity sports, intramural programs, and a range of credit and non-credit recreational programs,
- Bachelor's degree and eight years' related experience required.
- Experience managing active fitness, Aquatics and Sport recreation programs.
- Knowledge of NJCAA Eligibility and Compliance Regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.