- Manage student learning in accordance with the goals of the Fall River Public School District
- Implements lesson plans, while ensuring the integrity of academic time and in a manner which motivates students to learn and participate.
- Organize students for effective instruction.
- Ensures the adequate supervision to assure health, welfare, and safety of all students.
- Maintains and respects confidentiality of student and school personnel information.
- Complies with and supports school and District regulations and policies.
- Must be able to follow oral and written directions and have the ability to establish effective working relationships with staff and students
- Ability to maintain effective classroom management strategies.
- Reports all student injuries, accidents, illnesses, and discipline problems to the appropriate authority immediately or as soon as is reasonably possible.
- 60 College Credits (Bachelor’s Degree preferred).
- Candidates seeking a career in education are preferred.
The Fall River Public School District is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Minority candidates are encouraged to apply.