Opportunity to be a part of the PHP team for the Summer 2023 off-season!
As a member of the staff, you provide support to our clients and staff. Under direction, you will learn how to implement, conduct, and monitor strength and conditioning programs utilizing PHP training methods. You may assist the staff in training and non-training activities with the goal of providing clients with a positive experience.
- Display an ongoing commitment to PHP
- This includes a commitment to the programming, staff, the facility, and the clients
- Continued pursuit to grow as a strength coach
- Consistent effort to execute the expectations of your job
- Zero tolerance for complacency
- Abide by the PHP Dress Code
- Practice good self-hygiene
- Take pride in the ability to train anyone that walks through the door
- Be someone who the staff and clients can always count on
- Be a good person, treat the clients/staff as you wish to be treated
- Demonstrate a genuine passion to help the client and business achieve its goals
- Strong Communicator: Provides clear communication when writing or speaking.
- Professional: Demonstrates professionalism in all communications and actions including punctuality.
- Even Temperament: Controls emotions and displays positive attitude under all circumstances.
- Client Service: Responds to clients and proactively anticipates their needs.
- Results Oriented: Achieving efficient, timely, quality results by directing efforts on expected outcomes within expected timeframes.
- Teamwork: Appreciates being part of a team and working together for common goals.