- Shall hold a valid Ohio Teaching License.
- Proper endorsements as required.
- Prepare and implement instruction aligned to the Ohio State Physical Education Standards.
- Enthusiastic about student health and wellness.
- Teaches knowledge and skills in physical fitness, health education, movement and other appropriate learning activities.
- Creates and fosters an inclusive, culturally responsive classroom environment.
- Provides maximum opportunities for participation of all students; differentiates as needed to ensure all students experience success.
- Monitors student progress toward mastery of instructional goals and objectives.
- Communicates effectively within the educational community and with parents on a regular basis.
- Meets professional responsibilities.
- Demonstrates a growth mindset individually and supports this development with students.
- Provides an atmosphere conducive to learning consistent with the school mission.
- Follows established discipline procedures.
- Establishes procedures and rules that enhance learning.