Teachers are responsible for: planning instructional lessons, interests and abilities of students; creating a classroom environment that is conducive to learning; and employing effective instructional techniques. All courses will follow the approved district curriculum, including tests and final exams.
- Applicants must hold the appropriate State of Illinois Teaching Licensure.
- Prior 9-12 teaching experience preferred.
- Knowledge and experience related to proposed teaching unit preferred.
- Knowledge and experience related to CRISS Training Preferred.
- Applicants must be able to maintain records as required.
- Applicants must commit themselves to the entire session (No vacations during session preferred).