Opportunity to be a part of the amazing PHP team for the Summer 2023 off-season! Working with athletes from youth to pros and non-athletes in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
Commitment is required from June 1 to Sept 1 with the potential for full-time status after Sept. 1.
- Display an ongoing commitment to PHP
- This includes a commitment to the programming, staff, the facility, and the clients
- Continued pursuit to grow as a strength coach
- Consistent effort to execute the expectations of your job
- Zero tolerance for complacency
- Abide by the PHP Dress Code
- Practice good self-hygiene
- Take pride in the ability to train anyone that walks through the door
- Be someone who the staff and clients can always count on
- Be a good person, treat the clients/staff as you wish to be treated
- Demonstrate a genuine passion to help the client and business achieve its goals
- Strong Communicator: Provides clear communication when writing or speaking.
- Professional: Demonstrates professionalism in all communications and actions including punctuality.
- Even Temperament: Controls emotions and displays positive attitude under all circumstances.
- Client Service: Responds to clients and proactively anticipates their needs.
- Results Oriented: Achieving efficient, timely, quality results by directing efforts on expected outcomes within expected timeframes.
- Teamwork: Appreciates being part of a team and working together for common goals.
Experience coaching athletes and non-athletes with demonstrated enthusiasm for continued learning.
Demonstrated commitment to strength and conditioning.
Available June 1 - Sept 1.