- Evidence of successful competitive playing and/or coaching experience.
- Per WIAA regulations, an assistant coach must be 19 years old and a head coach must be 21 years old.
- Current First Aid/CPR card.
- College/University training or experience in the activity.
- Coaching experience at the middle school level or equivalent.
ESSENTIAL JOB RELATED ACTIVITIES:
- Work positively with student athletes to teach essential athletic skills necessary to compete, teach proper attitudes to play the sport competitively, and teach proper attitudes regarding winning gracefully and losing with dignity.
- Travel supervision and assistance for both the varsity and JV program.
- Positive presentation of the program to the community.
- Work within guidelines of WIAA, Greater Spokane League, and the Pullman School District.
- Coordinate player development and skill level.
- Cooperate with other school programs.