- Evidence of successful competitive playing and/or coaching experience.
- Per WIAA regulations, an assistant coach must be 19 years old and a head coach must be 21 years old.
- Current First Aid/CPR card.
- Ability to obtain a Pullman School District Type II driver’s license upon hire.
ESSENTIAL JOB RELATED ACTIVITIES:
- Work positively with student athletes to teach essential athletic skills necessary to compete, teach proper attitudes to play the sport competitively, and teach proper attitudes regarding winning gracefully and losing with dignity
- Travel supervision and assistance for both the varsity and JV program
- Positive presentation of the program to the community
- Work within guidelines of WIAA, Greater Spokane League, and the Pullman School District
- Coordinate player development and skill level
- Cooperate with other school programs
- Willingness to work with support programs such as Parks and Rec programs
- Possess and practice strong interpersonal skills with a wide variety of people both inside and outside the organization (staff, parents, community members, other agencies, etc.)
The Pullman School District Board of Directors and the Pullman School District shall provide equal educational opportunity and treatment for all students in all aspects of the academic and activities programs without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, honorably-discharged veteran or military status, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression or identity), marital status, the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability, participation in the Boy Scouts of America or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability.