The Blaze Swim Club Assistant Coach is responsible for assisting with delivery of the Blaze Swim Club program. The assistant coach will help oversee practices, swim meets and team activities as well as provide swim team members with individual instruction as directed by the Head Coach.
- Ensure safety of all swimmers.
- Communicate with participants, parents, coaches and pool staff.
- Organize and run swim team practices and meets at the direction of the Head Coach.
- Attend all assigned meetings.
- Assist with developing team goals and strategies for a successful swim season.
- Assist swimmers in developing personal swim goals and operation of club.
- Attend all practices and meets as scheduled.
- Strive to find methods and processes to improve the club.
- Perform other such duties and functions as are necessary or incidental to the proper performance of this position.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have high school diploma.
- Competitive swimming background preferred.
- Knowledge of competitive swimming structure and club operations.
- Knowledge of instructing and coaching developmental and competitive swimming.