The swim coach is responsible for assisting the Head Swim Coach and Aquatics Director in teaching the summer and year round swim team and also offering individual swim lessons for Members in a safe, fun environment that exceeds the Members expectations.
- Attend swim meets and warm-ups.
- Assist in the setup of the pool for training sessions and to maintain as area for non-swim team members to utilize.
- Promote the facility amenities, programs and the Club while maintaining a high level of professionalism and service that aligns with the values, philosophies and standards of the club.
- Must have a background of 3 to 4 years of competitive swimming or be a certified swim coach.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
- Certification in CPR, First Aid and AED within 6 months.
- Minimum of one year experience as a Aquatics Director.