The swim coach is responsible for assisting the Aquatics Director in teaching the year round swim team and also offering individual swim lessons for Members in a safe, fun environment that exceeds the Members expectations.
- Attend swim meets and warm-ups.
- Assist in the setup of the pool for training sessions and to maintain as area for non-swim team members to utilize.
- Promote the facility amenities, programs and the Club while maintaining a high level of professionalism and service that aligns with the values, philosophies and standards of the club.
- Must have a background of 3 to 4 years of competitive swimming or be a certified swim coach.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
- Certification in CPR, First Aid and AED within 6 months.
- Minimum of one year experience as a Aquatics Director.