RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Coach swim participants.
- Inform participants of rules and regulations.
- Promote programs to members and participants, distribute and collect program evaluations.
- Set-up and dismantle equipment.
- Document and/or report incidents.
- Follow and enforce safety regulations and other policies and procedures.
- Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to positively motivate members/children/participants in sports/aquatics.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer and results orientation.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Ability to be an effective member of project teams.