Works under the supervision of the Aquatics Manager. Coaches Competitive Swimming practice sessions and helps students to refine skills and techniques. Responsible for conducting a quality learning experience for all students, assuring their safety while maintaining excellent customer service.
What you will do:
- Instructs all levels of Competitive Swimming Program in accordance with all RWFC standards. Helps participants to improve strokes, techniques, etc.
- Instructor is enthusiastic, motivating and supportive when he/she teaches in an environment that is conducive to learning .
- All attendance and evaluations/course records are completed and turned in at the end of each session.
- Instructor evaluations at the end of teaching sessions are rated favorably 95-97 % of the time.
- Instructor teaches safe and effective classes (according to the RWFC guidelines) and maintains control over the class using allotted time efficiently. Ensures all training equipment is properly stored after use.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred).
- Lifeguard - American Red Cross (ARC) (Preferred).
- First Aid - American Heart Association/American Red Cross/American Safety and Health Institute (AHA/ARC) (Required).
- American Swim Coach Association (ASCA) certification or equivalent (Required).
- CPR/AED Professional Rescuer (Required).