- Provide instructive feedback to parents and children.
- Recognize and understand progression and level of swimming ability.
- Help further cultivate our team environment by occasional substituting shifts.
- On-going training and growth through teaching assessments.
- Fill out and file Aqua-Cards.
- Set up teaching areas.
- Clean and maintain pool areas before and after each shift.
- Attend staff meetings and regular in-service training.
- Uphold our Aqua-Tots Swim Schools Core Values.
- Ability to lead, inspire and motivate.
- Be willing, humble, friendly and driven.
- Open to learning.
- Enjoy working with children and families.
- Being able to maintain a consistent schedule.
- Ability to work in the water for up to 5 hours at a time.
- Communication skills.
Nice to Have:
- CPR certified.
- Previous lifeguarding/swim experience.
- Babysitting/nannying experience.
- Participated in a team sport.
- Teaching/tutoring experience.
- Good mannerisms.