Key responsibilities include:
- Setting up and maintaining the swim team website on SwimTopia.
- Creating marketing materials to promote the summer swim league.
- Communicating consistently with parents via email and on the club’s Facebook group.
- Creating a practice schedule and designing practices to grow swimmers’ skills.
- Providing swim lessons, working with members’ schedules to provide this service.
- Assisting with the hiring and training of assistant swim coaches.
- Managing assistant swim coaches and junior swim coaches.
- Communicating with competing teams prior to each swim meet.
- Setting up and resetting the pool and pool deck as necessary for all practices and swim meets.
- Scheduling parent volunteers and managing paid volunteer coverage.
- CPR certification.
- Prior coaching experience.
- Experience with SwimTopia.
Swim Coach new