- Provide positive leadership and mentorship to program participants.
- Plan and implement a variety of workouts and activities appropriate for all levels of the program.
- Instruct program participants in proper development of techniques, rules of swimming, and good sportsmanship with teammates and other competing teams.
- Prepare seasonal plans and goals to enhance each swimmer’s performance.
- Thorough knowledge of CARA Swimming Bylaws and Rule Book, and adhere to the CARA swimming philosophy.
- Execute EAP's as necessary. Handle basic first aid, CPR and other lifesaving skills and techniques certified and trained in. Complete appropriate paperwork when necessary and submit to immediate supervisor. Plan, prepare, and attend scheduled meetings, trainings and meets.
- High School Diploma/GED Preferred.
- 3 seasons Swimming on a competitive or recreational swim team (Required).
- 2 seasons Assistant coaching or better on a competitive or recreational swim team (Preferred).