Under the direction of the Recreation Program Superintendent and the immediate supervision of the Senior Program Coordinator, this position assists with the operations of the Delaware DARTS Swim Team, monitors and organizes swim team participant parent volunteer schedule, and ensures exceptional safety standards are maintained.
- Leads with onsite supervision and communication; assists with scheduling, training and evaluating the DARTS swim program.
- Serves as the main port of contact for swim team operations while on site.
- Leads and maintains the promotion of excellent customer service standards at all levels of operations.
- Implements and enforces emergency action plans and facility safety policies.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with employees, supervisors, other agencies and the public.
- Provides program leadership through staff to organize, conduct and expand the program including, but not limited to, the swim team, dive team and special events.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have a current CPR and First Aid certificate.
The City of Delaware is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), the City of Delaware will provide reasonable accommodations, upon reasonable request, to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective employees and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.