Essential Job Functions:
- Conducts swim team practices in a safe, friendly, and competitive environment.
- Attends all team functions including but not limited to practice and swim meets.
- Promotes swim team participation.
- Completes all required reports and submits them to the proper person or office.
- Cautions swimmers regarding unsafe practices and safety hazards.
- Acts immediately and appropriately to secure the safety of swimmers in the event of an emergency.
- Performs emergency first aid or CPR when needed.
- Observes, enforces, and educates on facility rules and regulations.
- Timely completes and submits reports, records, and other required documentation to the proper person or office.
- Assists with maintaining a clean, safe, and sanitary facility.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must possess previous experience in some phase of competitive swimming and/or experience as a Swim Coach.