- Creating and running quality swim practices which both challenge and motivate swimmers.
- Developing and leading a dry land program to enhance the in water work.
- Attending swim meets and providing feedback on swimmers’ accomplishments.
- Is in proper uniform (shirt, suit, name tag).
- Creates an enjoyable experience for all swimmers and families.
- Interacts and engages with coaches and swimmers of other branches at the meets and team functions.
- Displays willingness to learn and assume additional tasks
- Promotes the club, and its mission through daily work.
- Enforce rules and regulations in a safe and fair manner.
- Current national lifeguard certification.
- Current national CPR/AED certification.
- Must be able to complete USA swimming coaching requirements.
- Positive attitude and professional appearance.
- Works well with others in team and individual situations.
- Attends scheduled trainings and meetings.
- Exhibits excellent time and people management skills.
- Displays strong decision-making ability.