Assisting in the long-term retention of memberships by Coaching the Swim Team program and activities for existing member participation and to attract new members.
Essential Job Functions:
- Works closely with Programs Director to develop Team goals and yearly plan.
- Coach Swim Team members by improving their swimming skills and competitive spirit.
- Lead Swim Team Group Workouts according to a season plan.
- Assists in organizing Swim Team Events, Meets and Programs.
- Attract and Retain members by consistently providing excellent customer service
- Provide strict oversight for registering new participants for the Team as well as maintaining the cleanliness and order of our Aquatics Facilities.
- Be at swimming area 15 minutes or more (as needed) before instruction periods to have tools, supplies and area ready for activities.
- Responsible for keeping regular inventory of all swim supplies and equipment condition and need for supplies.
- Employee leads by example, consistently conveying a positive attitude, passion and pride in their work.
- Must have Swim Coaching experience.
- Obtain CPR certification within 30 days of hire through Company training.
- Motivated and energetic demeanor.
- Must have intricate knowledge of the competitive strokes and how to teach those skills to members.
- Required to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Required to maintain a physical presence within the Village to perform assigned duties.
- Life Guard and/or USA Swimming Coach certification preferred.