The Swim Coach is responsible for assisting the Aquatics Director in teaching the year-round swim team and offering individual swim lessons for Members in a safe, fun environment that exceeds the Member's expectations.
- Background of 3 to 4 years of competitive swimming or being a certified swim coach.
- Minimum of one year experience as an Aquatics Director.
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Certification in CPR, First Aid and AED within 6 months.
- Attend swim meets and warm-ups.
- Assist in the pool setup for training sessions and maintain an area for non-swim team members to utilize.
Promote the facility amenities, programs and the Club while maintaining a high level of professionalism and service that aligns with the values, philosophies and standards of the Club.