As an integral part of the aquatics team, our Aquatics Coaches inspire members through movement, community, and personal attention. They encourage active, social, and healthier lives by:
- Demonstrating sound leadership, professionalism, resilience, and optimism;
- Developing and maintaining aquatics areas to promote an enjoyable experience;
- Developing, delivering, and measuring aquatics programs;
- Promoting and providing private lessons.
- Have competitive swimming background or competitive swim coach experience;
- Possess current lifeguard and water safety instructor certifications (American Red Cross preferred);
- Possess ability to provide multisensory instruction: auditory, visual, tactile, kinesthetic;
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver information clearly, concisely, and timely.