- The Assistant Coach is responsible for supporting the daily operations of the Dolphins Swim Team.
- Develop and improve the swimming skills of Dolphins Swim Team members.
- Lead daily practices by following the directive of the Head Coach and utilizing lesson plans.
- Implement safety protocol and assist with accidents, injuries, and behavior management.
- Promote a positive learning environment.
- Provide regular updates to parents, Head Coach, and Supervisor.
- Assist at swim meets with set-up, line-ups, and coaching.
- Minimum Age: 16.
- Previous swim experience is required.
- Prior coaching experience is preferred, but not necessary.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact well with children, parents, and co-workers. Mature, professional demeanor. Enthusiastic and patient. Organized, responsible, and able to work with minimal direction.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check.